Saturday, March 5, 2011

Apple iPad & Flip Camera Drawing

I have a great fundraiser starting today! It's an easy way for you to help support my Team in Training efforts.

I am selling tickets for a drawing. First place is an Apple iPad (16GB) and second place is a Flip Ultra Video Camcorder (2 hour).

Tickets are $10 each or $20 for three ($30 for four, $40 for six, etc.).

The drawing is on April 6th at the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (the winner does not need to be present). Tickets will be on sale until April 1st (no joke!).

If you are interested in the entering the drawing, you can make a donation on my TNT Fundraising site and put TNT Fundraiser in the notes section, or mail me a check (leave your email address in the comments section).

Thank you for your continued support, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment